Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Absolutely brillient
Healthcare ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke27 November 2017
I enjoyed my time at this hospital all staff where friendly and caring, the sister on the ward went out her way with her staff gave praise and good ear if you had any worries meaning personal also. Made you feel important and team player.
Pros
Lovely place to work
Cons
I have nothing but praise for this hospital
staff are extremely overworked and less appreciated
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winchester, Hampshire16 January 2017
Staff are overworked and never appreciated. I have learned a lot and great experience which i will carry on. Management are only concerned about saving money, overloading staff with extra tasks and do not have the time to have a one to one meeting with staff
Pros
Lunch break and staff discounts.
Cons
Pay is not attractive, staff are not appreciated enough
Yes i did enjoy my time at the Hospital and it was a good place to work but change happens and you have to embrace change and have no regrets
Portering and Securiy Lead (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke28 September 2016
I have worked at the hospital for 25 years before taking retirement .
when I first started it was about patient and training to to support your career I would have liked to have stayed but the new management I was doing was regraded lower so I was offered early retirement.
Pros
Good Pension
Cons
Lack of support from management
Great caring organisation to work for.
Administration Officer / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke26 April 2016
Supporting both health visitors and school nurses by managing an up to date electronic patient record for 0-19 year olds. Ensuring births, bloodspot results, health review examinations and immunisations were put on to our system in a timely manner. Obtaining records for clinicians as required.

Making appointments with schools, in order for the school nurses to deliver immunisation programmes in schools. Ordering medical equipment on behalf of the school nurses. Entering immunisation results on to the child health system.

Producing a monthly agenda for the Multi Disciplinary Teams meeting and typing up of the minutes.

Working with Hampshire County Council by providing them with statistics for the National Child Measuring Programme.

Answering phone calls from parents/practices nurses/social services/schools.

Managing the team as and when directed by my manager.

The management team within Hampshire Hospital were both caring and approachable. The team in which I worked in was small, friendly and everyone would be willing to help out in order to meet deadlines.

I really enjoyed my time with Hampshire Hospital and was sorry when I was taupe to another Nhs Trust.
Pros
Leave entitlement was very good/flexible working