Hallam Medical

Hallam Medical Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
good working environment supporting staff and regular training i recommend it to may to work for Hallam . i have worked for Hallam since 2015 in various areas mainly community
Great people and work along side but the pressure expected in temporary recruitment - however office parties and incentives help to keep the moral high
I worked as an agency community staff nurse in a team in Calderdale, the team was a good team and friendly. I performed all general community nursing duties and felt I was part of the team. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting people of all levels in their own homes and helping them when they required it.
Pros
meeting interesting people
Cons
not having perminent post
Hallam Medical is a rapidly expanding business but as you may expect it has gone through growing pains and progressive restructuring over the last 18 months.
Overall a good company, a few changes to the management team would make it a great company.
A typical day includes contacting customers whom have invoices outstanding and arranging for them to make payments. In addition, I provide training for the Credit Controller whom will take over the position. As an ongoing project, I am working on a procedure manual that can be followed in my absence to ensure all tasks are covered correctly.
As this is the first time I have worked in the medical and health industry I have learnt about correct protocols and processes to help safeguard the public (i.e., CRB).

Management at Hallam are helpful, supportive and open to new ideas.

My colleagues are friendly and receptive to new ideas. They are always ready to assist, even going outside their normal job description to aid others.

The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable, resolving queries that have with-held payment.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly environment
Cons
Open plan office becomes a bit noisy