Play YouTube video button
Information from Halfords:

Halfords Employee Reviews in Rochdale

Rochdale3 reviews
Featured review
Halfords selected this as a representative review
The team members were all extremely supportive and the management are absolutely amazing, i say this because they not only listen to ideas and queries but try to support you in anyway they can. It is the only place i have worked for that treated me and valued me as a person not a number.
Worked for Halfords for over 3 years and the trick is to stay dumb, the more you know the more responsibility you have with no extra pay or benefits. Get used to disappointing customers and getting the stick for it from the customer for various things other colleagues couldn't do.
Each day is different, its a fast paced environment. Extremely high on customer service. It's a fun place to work. Christmas is a crazy time, so be prepared. You need to have a good sense of humour and a lot of stamina to be able to work here.
Pros
lots of training
Cons
Christmas
I had volunteered to do a 2 weeks work placement for Halfords and enjoyed working with the team and helping out as much as I could . the work load was reasonable and I gained good experience.
Pros
reasoable work load