Hair band and long skirt but if you smoke make sure you use a long cigarette holder with strong capstan full strength plain cigarettes.
Smart casual attire
Short skirt and tight top ladies must wear a trouser suit
You will be told via email what to wear, i was advised to wear all black to mix in with the other collegues as you spend a god hr on the shopfloor so they can see how you interact with customers
I always go to any interview smartly dressed.
Smart & formal
Uniform is provided for top half, comfortable shoes but not trainers, and smart but hardy trousers.
A smart suit and tie with polished shoes
- How are the working hours at Halfords?16 people answered
- Is halfords weekly or monthly pay?11 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Halfords?9 people answered
- What is the Halfords employee discount?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Halfords?8 people answered
- Are you paid sick leave7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Halfords?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Halfords?6 people answered
- How much does under 18 get paid6 people answered
- Would it possible to work fixed 4 days a week and not weekends?6 people answered