Weekly or monthly pay
Do they pay minimum pay or better?
Monthly pay, however hours you work on the shift rota are not what the managers actually input into the system, they hold back hours you work to meet weekly bonus targets, ie they may only have 5 hrs per person but need a few staff to say Work 10 extra hours that week so they will tally the hours either into another week where you don’t work as many or the following month. I totalled up my hours off of the photos of Rotas and they were well off over 6 months of what had been submitted. A clocking in card system would put an end to manager bonus system on that front.
Monthly. Dont expect too much as its minimum wage.
Halfords pay day is the last working day of every month
Weekly through recruitment agency
To pay at Halfords is monthly
Monthly pay , although pay varied and i'm sure the company was shafting people with pay.
- How are the working hours at Halfords?16 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Halfords?15 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Halfords?9 people answered
- What is the Halfords employee discount?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Halfords?8 people answered
- Are you paid sick leave7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Halfords?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Halfords?6 people answered
- How much does under 18 get paid6 people answered
- Would it possible to work fixed 4 days a week and not weekends?6 people answered