16 hour contract - part time
More like 25+ hours won’t put you full time
Full time contract 38 hours, actual hours worked closer to 45, paid for overtime=unlikely
They are very good with working hours and will work around you.
Really long hours especially when you do a weekend
Work you constantly have no idea that you might have a home and family life
Long hours as a full timer of 8:30-5 or 11:30-8.
Most of the shift minus lunch break spent on your feet which always ache at the end every shift.
Very poor working hours with little if not no regard for work-life balance
Overtime is generally available.
Horrible your forced to work overtime
They are no managed very well only certain people get week ends off put others including my self have to work 6 days a week on part time contracts.
- What should you wear to an interview at Halfords?15 people answered
- Is halfords weekly or monthly pay?11 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Halfords?9 people answered
- What is the Halfords employee discount?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Halfords?8 people answered
- Are you paid sick leave7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Halfords?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Halfords?6 people answered
- How much does under 18 get paid6 people answered
- Would it possible to work fixed 4 days a week and not weekends?6 people answered