Hair City Employee Reviews

Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow2 August 2017
Within my work place I improved my communication skills a lot due to greeting customers this also helped to improve my confidence level. I really enjoyed working there as I was able to meet a lot of new friends.
Pros
Christmas gifts, christmas dinner night out
Small friendly salon
Hair Stylist (Current Employee) –  Ditherington29 June 2017
Self employed rent a chair small hair salon combined with tanning solarium and women's gym!open 5 days a week free sunbeds for staff! Choose your own hours!
Pros
Own hours
Cons
No paid holidays
I found it interesting ti work for hair city
Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Leedstown, ENG12 February 2015
I was really enjoying while I was working in hair city, because I learnt a lot from other people and I also shared my experience with other people as I was dealing with different types of customers, it really broaden my mind and gained much more.
fun work place
manageress (Former Employee) –  liverpool23 July 2012
hair city , i enjoyed i was kept on my toes at all times, we had goals to reach which was hard work but fun, r day in a salon can go really quick, i managed mostly everythink in salon, so routine was important, meeting new customers i loved best, seeing client go out with a smile, the hardest part was are busyest times, we have to work threw all breaks, and on feet all day, but enjoyed themed months likes of christmas , halloween, when we can make it fun when working. learned alot of dealing with customers, having to keep salon organised for salon to run smoothly and keeping client happy at all times, learned if was a probelm dont panick. see what is wrong, then try solve problem its alot easier and in a proper manner .
Pros
free meals, gifts if met goals
Cons
long hours on feet all day