Hackney Learning Trust

Hackney Learning Trust Employee Reviews for Communications Assistant

Communications Assistant1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I was responsible for keeping all social media sites up to date by being introduced to a programme called ‘HootSuite’, it allowed me to schedule Tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn posts weeks before hand and at particular times. I scheduled two months worth of posts promoting Hackney Learning Trusts products and services. I was also responsible for producing the weekly newspaper and making sure it was sent and printed out on time. Tasks for this included finding local news about the area e.g any upcoming events in Hackney. Any news or updates for crime in the area, spreading awareness for staff and residents. Finally the most important, was news in the education field (again) local and national. I also designed and produced a number of leaflets promoting HLT services, making sure they followed the brand ethos appropriately. One of the most time consuming responsibilities I was given was to write a number of email templates and send them out to a database of certain schools. These emails consisted of setting up specific emails for individual products Hackney Learning Trust offer, each email would be personalised to fit the individual school the company they were targeting. This was crucial to build a connection with the potential consumer, the idea that they are not just another school the company would like to work with, but rather all schools are different so will require different services. I also set up a number of meetings for the HR/PR team, some confidential such as DBS checks within schools are others to organise events and meetings by getting in touch with promoting our - more...