Hackney Learning Trust
Hackney Learning Trust Employee Review

productive exciting fun

8 September 2017
Enjoy working with children from different ethnic backgrounds, each day differs from the previous day, interaction with the children is great, the office staff are very approachable. The most enjoyable is working with the children that we pick up from home to school and from school to home. Interaction with the parents who inform us of any concerns they may have about their child and what to look out for along with information provided that we should be aware off.
22 June 2020
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Reading Lane, London
A collaborative team with innovative leadership which encouraged voluntary input of initiative. Good knowledge development opportunities. Commitment to develop equal opportunities based on minority feedback.
Pros
Technical support
Cons
Travel costs given expensive local accommodation
28 August 2019
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) - London
Days were never the same which made my experience with Hackney Learning Trust very intuitive and interesting. The workplace has a great culture. Working for a non profit organisation trying to make a difference daily to improve the education of students in Hackney was a purpose invaluable
21 May 2018
Communications Assistant (Former Employee) - Hackney, Greater London
I was responsible for keeping all social media sites up to date by being introduced to a programme called ‘HootSuite’, it allowed me to schedule Tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn posts weeks before hand and at particular times. I scheduled two months worth of posts promoting Hackney Learning Trusts products and services. I was also responsible for producing the weekly newspaper and making sure it was sent and printed out on time. Tasks for this included finding local news about the area e.g any upcoming events in Hackney. Any news or updates for crime in the area, spreading awareness for staff and residents. Finally the most important, was news in the education field (again) local and national. I also designed and produced a number of leaflets promoting HLT services, making sure they followed the brand ethos appropriately. One of the most time consuming responsibilities I was given was to write a number of email templates and send them out to a database of certain schools. These emails consisted of setting up specific emails for individual products Hackney Learning Trust offer, each email would be personalised to fit the individual school the company they were targeting. This was crucial to build a connection with the potential consumer, the idea that they are not just another school the company would like to work with, but rather all schools are different so will require different services. I also set up a number of meetings for the HR/PR team, some confidential such as DBS checks within schools are others to organise events and meetings by getting in touch with promoting our - more...