Hackney Borough Council Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good
Plumbers Mate (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 October 2017
Worked here for a short time but I really like to learn a lot and really enjoyed myself it was the first time I have a really learn the meaning of hard work, and fell in love with a fast paced environment and job culture
Relaxed environment
Poll Clerk (Former Employee) –  London29 November 2016
It was a pretty relaxed environment, We just had to help people with voting if they didn't know how it worked or answer any other questions that they wanted to know.
Pros
really relaxed so not much to do
Cons
18 hours shift
Training Officer/Repairs Officer (Former Employee) –  Hackney, London24 October 2016
I found Hackney Council a good place to work. A good working culture and room for progression. You are able to learn about different departments and how they operate.
Poor Management System
Support Worker/Carer (Former Employee) –  Hackney Central ward20 August 2016
I am a person that like challenges , the care support work is not challenging to me, the management system is poor, promoting people that do not have skills that are relevant to the job. They do not give people that have the skill opportunity to progress, there is favoritism going on there, job not challenging to me, tenant independent is not promoted that much.
Cons
36hours