Haart Employee Reviews

Good place to work for.
Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Thetford20 January 2019
I worked here for a little over a year and it was a great move for myself , as the training is very good and you get ok commission.
management is good but staff need more recognition for what they do on a day to day basis.
good place top learn
Negotiator (Former Employee) –  London9 January 2019
i started at haart 15 years ago it was agood place to learn but i have no idea what they are currently like to work for , they used to be very corperate
Pros
very corperate
Cons
very corperate
Discusting place to work at Cambridge office
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Cambridgeshire31 October 2018
Don't work for Haart @ Cambridge, they are discusting. Nasty people in the office, talking very informal and would swear and use bad language after every person's visit in the office. Rasists! Staff would make a joke of foreign landlords and also make a joke of their religion. Bonuses are only on paper, most of the months would not be reached. Targets are made not to be met. First day they will make you to sign a paper that you agree to work over 45h p/w. The worse company to work for. People don't even try to apply. They will make you feel miserable.
Pros
Cons
Loads
A good place to work, but slave labour.
Sales Negotiator - Senior Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Bar Hill18 October 2018
A fun place to work, senior management will over promise and under deliver like they always have done through my extensive career with them. low basic salaries but great commission structures.
Pros
Company cars
Cons
Extensive hours with little benefit.
Experience Gained
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 September 2018
It was a great company which helped me gain a great amount of experience. As I was only on a short term placement I was able to experience a productive and positive work environment.
Lifechanging!
Lettings Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Medway, Kent27 June 2018
I felt like nobody would give me a chance as a young person just looking to prove my worth until a lovely lady from my local branch called me for a telephone interview. At no point in the process did I think that I wasn't good enough to work there and I actually felt as though the individuals were as excited to work with me as I was to get started with them!

From there I can only imagine have many thousands the company have invested in training and developing me to the highest standards in the field amongst our competitors, giving me all I need to be the best I can be!

The training is not just for the newbies either. After 4 promotions in 4 years so far with the company (which is not uncommon here), I am still happy to say I learn something new every day. So I won't be getting bored anytime soon!

I no longer just do a job, I have a career!
Pros
Every day is different, Challenging, Social, Training and development
Cons
Haart give you the track, but they won't run it for you, you have to have drive!
Family orientated company and a fun place to work
Area Director (Current Employee) –  Kent27 June 2018
Nothing is more satisfying than finding someone a new home especially when the company you work for is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, each day is different and the job varies from carrying out viewings to speaking with Landlords and everything in between.

The training and development programme is second to none from Trainee Associate to Branch Manager and beyond each part of your career is supported by your manager, senior manager and training and development team, the training is a mixture of in branch coaching, independent study and training courses, you are fully supported every step of the way and it's really great to work for a company that invests in its people this way and offers NALS and ARLA both of which are recognised qualifications within our industry.

In my experience the management here are hands on, supportive, knowledgeable and have also followed the same career path that I have from trainee to where they are today, it's great to see in house promotions demonstrating that haart develop their team, it also shows that if you work hard and put the effort in you can go as far as you want to the sky's the limit.

The workplace culture here is about looking after customers to provide the best customer experience possible and looking after each other so that you have the perfect environment in which to excel.
Pros
Great training programme, supportive management, promotion opportunites
Great oppurtunities
Lettings Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Maidstone, Kent27 June 2018
Starting at haart was a massive step for me! Having no experience, I was worried about being turned down like previous experiences elsewhere. From the beginning I was welcomed to a supportive team wanting the best for me and my future. The training is second to none with support every step of the way. The management is exceptional, without a supportive team to back me up I wouldn't be as confident in my role as I am today. The opportunities here are endless, with continuous incentives and fantastic promotions you find yourself working up the ladder quickly with a helping hand every step of the way. I highly recommended haart to anyone with an ambitious mind looking to do well for themselves, this is the place for you.
Pros
Incentives
Haart Walderslade Lettings
Assistant Lettings Manager (Current Employee) –  Walderslade13 June 2018
Started as a trainee back in 2012 and was promoted as promised on every occasion after hitting all targets. Been with haart 6 years and love the values that the company holds. The training and tools you are provided with are also fantastic and I would recommend to any family and friends looking for a change of career.
Best way to start a lifelong career.
Lettings Manager (Current Employee) –  London17 May 2018
I started as a Trainee Negotiator in October 2015 and in July 2017 I was promoted to a Manager of a busy branch in London. This was due to the extensive training and coaching I was given whilst at haart. Spicerhaart is a fantastic company to work for, as long as you are willing to put in 100% effort you will develop and grow quickly. It’s the perfect company to start a lifetime career, everyone is friendly and supportive and feels like one big family. Couldn’t recommend more.
Pros
Career progression
Cons
They genuinely care about their people - how refreshing
Area Director (Current Employee) –  South West London, Greater London16 May 2018
I have been at haart now for a year and a half and I have never been happier. Most estate agents are all about the end result, with little attention paid to how happy their people are. Haart truly care about their people and make sure that they enjoy the journey whilst delivering results that ensure we win.

Training is second to none, and your progression path is clear and achievable for those that work hard.
Pros
People based focus, progression, ability to earn, training
Cons
Honestly? There aren't any!
The worst estate agents of all time
Senior Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, Essex21 March 2018
they don't pay you on time, ever!
you work ridiculously long hours
never want to pay commission on time
unrealistic targets (set way to high)
property management are terrible
company care are plastered in unnecessary marketing
the toyota aygo is terrible
management don't know what they're doing
when you want to leave they'll make your life hell - hidden charges
Pros
free car
Cons
all of the above
haart
Senior Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Norwich6 February 2018
my time here was up and down, such a high turnover of staff was the key for the branch under achieving. come good times and grateful for the training and giving me the opportunity.
Fun Place to Work but very competitive
Property Manger (Former Employee) –  Colchester, Essex26 November 2017
Depending on which department you work in it can be very competitive to get your jobs completed on time to meet targets. Very target driven but I would expect that for Property Management.
Pros
Nice Staff
Cons
High Targets
Abominable
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Ealing, Greater London23 November 2017
I worked here for about 6 months and what a filthy place it is to work. Full of sleazy people from management to the negotiators. Alot of inappropriate behaviour. They act like they doing you a favour giving you a Toyota Aygo that looks like washing machine to drive around in.

You really have to leave your soul at the door when doing this job. The other negotiators will sell their own mothers to steal your clients and deals and when you make management aware of it they'll will turn around and give you the finger. In the 6 months I worked here I saw 5 people leave including a manager who was just recently promoted from senior negotiator.

The hours are excruciating (8.30-18.30) and say bye bye to your Saturday's because you'll be working those too.

Beware they will try to lure you in telling you you can make UPTO X amount but in reality you'll be making £16k a year if your lucky, your commission will be ok one month then horrendous the next one. Even the managers pay is laughable, everyone seems more excited at the prospect of being upgraded to a 1 series after years of hard work lmao pathetic!
Pros
Training is semi useful
Cons
Bring employed by Haart
Ignore bad reviews
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London3 November 2017
I am a current employee and feel very happy at haart. I have worked here for over 4 years and started as a trainee, now I am a branch manager. Work-life-balance is good and a fun company to work for. I really recommend working here!
Pros
Feeling appreciated
Not good at all.
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Richmond upon Thames29 October 2017
Was never paid for my work after excuses by management. Wouldn't recommend to anyone and there was a genuine divide in the offices between people and resulted in a poor atmosphere.
A fun,friendly working environment
Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Becontree Station17 October 2017
My time at 'Haart Estate Agents' was a amazing, experience. They took me in as an employee, and not a teenager. They respected me as a person, and respected my strengths and weaknesses.

At Haart, our working environment was not only amazing, but fun to be around. We socialised, and really got to know each other.

They took me to different houses that were getting sold, and gave me an experience I'll never forget.
Pros
Amazing employees, and work environment
worst commision based job
Training/ Junior Renting Agent (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London28 September 2017
very bad rates not best opportunities to move forward hours where a joke had to work late everynight and also weekends was no time to relax or to breathe
Great work environment, salary not so great
Senior Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Brixton, Greater London13 September 2017
Hours are very long and the regime is harsh, i would not mind this personally if the salary matched the work i put in to be here. unfortunately it doesn't
Pros
Uncapped Salary
Cons
Low Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Haart. Our community is ready to answer.

Haart Reviews by Location