Haart

Haart Employee Reviews

United Kingdom70 reviews
A lot of marketing and keeping up with trends. They do look after you and have been supportive to their staff throughout this difficult time. A good company to work for.
Awful place to work
Low basic, expect many hours for the pay and will run in to your evenings, also if you try and leave they try to claim you owe them overpaid wages as part of a start up package be wary of the small print catches.
My Experience
I worked there for two weeks and it was good.

Then with the covid 19 problems, they closed a load of offices. They put 30 people from my area on a business call and sacked us all.

My boss and assistant manager had a combined experience of about 20 years working there but they were sacked on the same call.

No security working there as the bottom line always comes first.

STAY AWAY
Horrible company
I have never worked for a company and been treated as badly as they treat there staff!! Was made redundant over a 10 min conference call along with many others. Avoid and apply for another agency if possible.
Spicerhaart
i have worked in number of estate agents and haart was by far the most fast paced, stressful company i have worked for.
Long days, 6 day weeks were expected as standard, after hours work was expected to fulfill the unachieveable targets that were set.

Learned a lot about different areas of estate agency and diffferent ways to gain business however their main focus in my opinion was getting new business instead of looking after existing.

The girls i worked with in the office were amazing, we were a close knit team, which we had to be i think to get through the day.

A lot of people put blood, sweat and tears into the company with very little thanks.

Having said that they had my belief in the company and loyalty for nearly 6 years before they closed our office with no notice.
worst place ever to work
The most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. You have no support or guidelines. I learnt a lot at my job there and I have learnt some new skills
Haart Su
Good training and poor management side
Really good giving training but felt head office did not care about you as individuals and let you down which really effected me
Great company
Great company, great colleagues, great working environment and the managers and directors genuinely do care for you. Of course, due to recent unfortunate events there were a few lay offs but doesn’t change my mind that it is probably the best estate agency to work for - Spicerhaart in general including Felicity J. Lord, etc.
Low moral
Standard high street agent. Offer training but in reality no real support from management. Move staff to inappropriate locations without warning. Employ managers with limited experience.
good work place
good place to work is fast paced and they like you to hit your target but is good for you ti learn fro, and gain experience and learn from good sales people
Bullshxt
They’ll promise fancy cars and premotions to blind u from minimal wage, long hours, underpaid. Money involved if climb up some backsides, there also open to racism if money is involved.
Fun and competitive
A fun a relatively fast paced sales job. Competitive environment with plenty of incentives to achieve and exceed daily and weekly targets. Generally a good company to work for.
Bad management
Worked for the company around two years, had some great experiences but mainly bad. The company charges its customers too much money and cant compete with the other high street competitors.
Challenging but rewarding
Working at haart proved to be challenging at times, however rewarding once the hard work was put in as the cash benefits followed with the amount of hard work you put in
Absolutely awful
This company is the absolute pits. I worked here for too long and they made my life a misery, especially the treatment I got from them while I was pregnant. The hours are excruciatingly long, working six day weeks with very little pay. You are treated like a dog and the area partner of darlows is a bully.

They are like pushy double glazing sales men. I would avoid at all costs. I did not return after maternity leave and it’s the best thing I have ever done. They make it out to be such a forward thinking company and massively inflate your potential earnings and none of it is true.

You will not realise how awful the place is and how badly they treat staff and what a non important company this is until you leave! I also got the impression that Darlows as a company we’re losing money and not as successful as they were having people believe.
Lovely company
Best place I ever worked!!
Lovely people and a company that gets things done, benefits of working there are unreal!! if you meet your targets your set.
Good social aspect
Pretty easy job but a bit boring, the basic pay is horrible around £13000 a year but it’s like that most estate agents. Besides the pay I actually really liked my time working there and they will look after you.
Pros
Very fun work environment
Cons
Yearly salary
Poor pay for Admin staff
Branch Manager good
Need to be able to concentrate whilst taking calls

Phones are busy

learned to build adverts

Long day

Team works well

Management not good

Poor Pay

Annual leave poor
Pros
Cons
Poor pay
Good place to work for.
I worked here for a little over a year and it was a great move for myself , as the training is very good and you get ok commission.
management is good but staff need more recognition for what they do on a day to day basis.
good place top learn
i started at haart 15 years ago it was agood place to learn but i have no idea what they are currently like to work for , they used to be very corperate
Pros
very corperate
Cons
very corperate
Discusting place to work at Cambridge office
Don't work for Haart @ Cambridge, they are discusting. Nasty people in the office, talking very informal and would swear and use bad language after every person's visit in the office. Rasists! Staff would make a joke of foreign landlords and also make a joke of their religion. Bonuses are only on paper, most of the months would not be reached. Targets are made not to be met. First day they will make you to sign a paper that you agree to work over 45h p/w. The worse company to work for. People don't even try to apply. They will make you feel miserable.
Pros
Cons
Loads