HR GO Driving Employee Reviews

Decent agency
Hgv driver (Current Employee) –  Dudley11 January 2019
It had been over 15 years since I last worked for an agency and was pleasantly surprised with HRGO, from initial phone conversation they were happy to see me same day for induction and had me working the next day. I have found they have a very relaxed attitude and if you don't want to work there's no pressure to,but are happy to give you extra shifts if you want them , also good to receive a text during the week confirming next week assignment and seem to have good work available. The big problem i remembered was issues with wages with agencies which I'm happy to say I've had none of these with HRGO, just get your time sheet in before 0800 Monday and you get a text Wednesday telling you what will be paid into your account on Friday, all in all a positive experience .
Pros
Good money to be earned
Cons
Cant think of any
Promise you work, but never get any
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire16 February 2019
Promised 5 shifts a week, lucky to get one.
Will tell you at your interview how much they are going to pay you and then after a couple of weeks, they will drop your hourly rate down but won’t tell you till you check your payslip.
If you sign up as PAYE then you won’t get any work as you cost them to much.
Will tell you trucks are off the road and that others are not working when they are in working.
Pros
Non
Cons
Promos work is non.
Excellent communication
HGV Driver (Current Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire12 October 2018
I have started driving for Hr go in a well known client in the Preston area. The client is looked after by the Warrington office. When i registered in Warrington i was made to feel welcome and valued straight away. The staff in the office were very knowledgable and were obviously experienced in driving and not just agency. It made a pleasant change.
Hrgo found me work straight away...the very next day. This is solid ongoing work......and very easy for the money they are paying. i never thought i would say it, but for once....and agency has got things right.
Pros
great communication. Professional staff
avoid
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire24 January 2019
Poor communication and arrogant attitude from staff. Promise of the work your looking for was non existent. When contacting office I was just lied too. Turned up for work to find job cancelled and not paid for wasted time. Had been booked for a week at one point only to be cancelled the night before due to start. In summary a shambles.. Avoid this agency at all costs there are better ones out ,,,,,,,
Excellent place to work for
Drivers (Current Employee) –  Gillingham, Kent8 October 2018
Always happy to help with any problems and altogether a great agency never been out of work since joining hrgo once a job ended they work hard to find something else
Pros
Good communication
Cons
Sometimes hourly rate
Productive, fast paced
Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands17 October 2018
Working for HRGO Dudley is great, it is a fast paced environment and each day brings new challenges. Colleagues are always supportive and management are always on hand when required.
Pros
Good atmosphere, small office
Unreliable
Potential driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands5 December 2018
Poor grasp of time.
Still trying to learn the alphabet
Chasing me to work for them but don't seem to be able to grasp simple concepts.
More chancers - to join the rest of the amateurs in the agency caper.
Pros
Cons
Unreliable amateurs
Happy to help
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire18 October 2018
Just going through application process for a permanent position and being dealt with very well so far. Just have to see if I actually get an offer of employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HR GO Driving. Our community is ready to answer.

HR GO Driving Reviews by Location