H Samuel Employee Review

Enjoyable christmas temp work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chorley23 June 2019
Was just right hours for me & lovely helpful staff& management spoke to with respect in chorley :-) .
I enjoyed working with jewellery & learnt.
Was disappointed no hours for me after Christmas temperory work.
Pros
Enjoy selling jewelery & learnt .
Cons
Has be alot security re selling diamonds!

Other H Samuel Employee Reviews

Great progression potential
Store Manager Q1 store (Current Employee) –  East Sussex8 November 2019
A great place to work and lots of chance for development that are transferable to other careers.

A typical day for me would be there before the store opens to catch up on emails, brief staff and set out daily targets.

Throughout the day, keeping up with sales and sticking to the daily and individual targets. Training staff with team huddles, and efficiently putting out delivery.

No matter whether you are a manager or a sales associate you will be in a sales roll and have to spend time on the shop floor serving customers.

The hardest part of being a manager is the pressure to hit targets and to carry out activities that are sent down from head office. These can be very tedious and badly timed.
Loved the job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bicester6 November 2019
I got to complete a Jewellery diploma while working for HSamuels and I felt supported by the management team in all of my work. It was a great place to work. it was difficult when doing a promotional change as this took a lot of time out of the work life balance that you didn't get back