H Samuel Employee Review

High class work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Liverpool20 July 2019
A typical day would require me to engage with customers first. I had daily sales targets which had to be met. This was the hardest part of the job because some days would not present enough opportunity to reach targets.
Pros
High rewards and commission
Cons
Difficult targets

Other H Samuel Employee Reviews

Great progression potential
Store Manager Q1 store (Current Employee) –  East Sussex8 November 2019
A great place to work and lots of chance for development that are transferable to other careers.

A typical day for me would be there before the store opens to catch up on emails, brief staff and set out daily targets.

Throughout the day, keeping up with sales and sticking to the daily and individual targets. Training staff with team huddles, and efficiently putting out delivery.

No matter whether you are a manager or a sales associate you will be in a sales roll and have to spend time on the shop floor serving customers.

The hardest part of being a manager is the pressure to hit targets and to carry out activities that are sent down from head office. These can be very tedious and badly timed.
Loved the job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bicester6 November 2019
I got to complete a Jewellery diploma while working for HSamuels and I felt supported by the management team in all of my work. It was a great place to work. it was difficult when doing a promotional change as this took a lot of time out of the work life balance that you didn't get back