GVC Holdings Employee Reviews

Only good benefits
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Gibraltar28 August 2019
Good benefits but terrible management where the only friend of management can get promoted. A management position is the end of a long process where managers got the chance to do the less possible and giving you all the workload. Nothing is good enough them.
Coral Bookmakers
Cashier/Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denton16 October 2018
Too much responsibility for staff considering how much money the business takes. Management expect you to do everything. Making drinks for customers. Some sales involved.
Pros
Easy to clean.
Cons
Difficult to explain some odds and betting systems.
Disapointment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London11 December 2015
I only worked 3-4 months because they made significant changes like salary cut, it was Monday to Friday 8 to 5 p.m. and changed shift system for 7 days for less salary which is not acceptable.
They cutted all bonuses/commissions as well. ( I earned an extra £400-600 from commissions because of high selling )
Productive and fun workplace
VIP Executive (Former Employee) –  moorgate6 November 2015
Whilst working for my previous firm I have gained invaluable experiences such as managing VIP clients' accounts, handling analytical datas and learnt how to be efficient whilst under pressure. We had a friendly working environment with my colleagues supporting each other when needed, alongside with the management team.

However, there were no room for progression. After gaining sufficient amount of experience and knowledge within the firm there were no routes for promotion.
Pros
Working hours, Bonus scheme, Holiday entitlements/bank holidays
Cons
No room for promotion/progression