Guidant Global Employee Review

View all Guidant Global reviews

Toyota
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Burnaston, Derbyshire18 August 2018
I was put in a role that I struggled from as soon as i was supposed to have been trained up and ready to go.

There were people who started with me and were half my age and they were offered FLT driving opportunities and were trained up. I on the otherhand ended up building doors and had to put one through every 90 seconds. Totally unrealistic for someone who has only been trained up for a month. If you stop for a drink you automatically fall behind. I ended up leaving as i could not cope with the workload anymore.

As far as Bluearrow/Guidant. I only got one wageslip during my time and thats because i asked for it. I asked for others but didnt get them so you dont even know if you have been paid correctly. The wages seem to be good but they sure do get there monies worth out of you.
Pros
Cant think of any.
Cons
Compulsary O/T, Workrate, No wageslips

Other Guidant Global Employee Reviews

Dreadful do not work for this Agency
Jobseeker (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire14 November 2019
Only heard about this agency when I Applied through another and found out that the job was originally put out to Gudant Global by a company looking for candidates.
A waste of time and money. You will be lied to at every step of your experience with them and any agency associated with them.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Good team
RBP (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire28 October 2019
Enjoyed the location , team members , and good benefits, fast paced, but very demanding , uneven work/life balance, most difficult part of the role was leaving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guidant Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Guidant Global Reviews by Location