Guidant Global

Guidant Global Employee Reviews

United Kingdom18 reviews
I felt like my work was not appreciated and I got to a point just gave up trying. I was never consulted for any changes which made me feel like my option did not matter.
Pros
Had great work colleagues
Cons
Not the best environment to work due to management.
Worked for Guidant`s client. Guidant always informative & approachable when needs be. Always on hand to keep us informed of any issues, and able to sort problems promptly.
-Peopel is being treat fairly,
-Good rate per hour

-nice people to work here

-Nice environment

-big chance to get cotract

-easy to comunicate with the team
Pros
free car park, good pay rate
I went for the test however I was late, as I could not afford £25 for the taxi hence I had to use my pushbike. I have tried calling the number given on their email but there wasn't any reply. I have request the person on the phone booth once I reached the factory, she told me to leave I was trying to explain the situation as it took me an hour to get there, it was freezing and I could not ride faster as road was sleepy. I have requested that it was my fault that I was late and let me wait for the next session at 1300 hrs. in case someone does not show up. I believe it was the manager on the phone and she sent a horrible person who has no courtesy or respect for people. She was shouting and laughing, as it was a joke for her. She was telling me that I was rude to her manager and she heard it on the phone. I was very calm and was explaining to her what happened and all I was asking to be treated as a human being.

I have never experienced such a bully personality in my life and its a shame that people at this company are working for a company such as Toyota. It must be something I have done good that I was late and dd not have to work in BULLYLAND as no one like to be harassed or disrespected by narcissist and low self esteem people. I will pray for the guys there that one day they might have little empathy and treat people, as they should be treated.
Only heard about this agency when I Applied through another and found out that the job was originally put out to Gudant Global by a company looking for candidates.
A waste of time and money. You will be lied to at every step of your experience with them and any agency associated with them.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Enjoyed the location , team members , and good benefits, fast paced, but very demanding , uneven work/life balance, most difficult part of the role was leaving
Money is good but tiring especially on nights
Don’t expect permanent job unless 6/7 years on agency.

Ended up being off with stress and anxiety and all they wanted was you back ASAP no matter what.

Injured shoulder whilst working there, had one week on ‘light duties’ then expected to go back on exact same job that caused the injury.
Pros
Only pro is decent money
Cons
Tiring, stressful, no social life, just a number
Worked for guidant at jcb Cheadle from Feb 17 to Nov
Felt sad to get laid off weeks before Xmas after how hard I'd worked considering there own employed staff stand around most the day, not bothering go back there has other agency staff told me they been there 5yrs plus still no permanent contract, it's OK if your happy to go from Nov till end Feb with no work unfortunately I can't afford to do that. The place wouldn't run without the agency staff jcb need fk treat them better
Pros
Good work environment decent pay
Cons
Laid off before Christmas
The people who you work with are okay but the management want you to work 12-14 hours a day and if you don't like the job the managers or the agency don't want to help put you on another job or relocate you and you are expected to do a lot of work for little pay
Pros
people who you work with
Cons
I was put in a role that I struggled from as soon as i was supposed to have been trained up and ready to go.

There were people who started with me and were half my age and they were offered FLT driving opportunities and were trained up. I on the otherhand ended up building doors and had to put one through every 90 seconds. Totally unrealistic for someone who has only been trained up for a month. If you stop for a drink you automatically fall behind. I ended up leaving as i could not cope with the workload anymore.

As far as Bluearrow/Guidant. I only got one wageslip during my time and thats because i asked for it. I asked for others but didnt get them so you dont even know if you have been paid correctly. The wages seem to be good but they sure do get there monies worth out of you.
Pros
Cant think of any.
Cons
Compulsary O/T, Workrate, No wageslips
My experience with this company has been utter shambles. I can't believe the way they have treated me and lied to my continuously.
I applied for the Production Operative role which is based at Toyota. I went and done my online test at Toyota and passed. Later, I got invited for a day at work test. I completed that and got told I would hear back in a week if I had passed the criteria. I got a call saying that I had failed. A couple days later I got a phone call saying there was a "system error" and that I had actually passed. Bare in mind I was applying for other jobs at the time and got offered 2 other jobs but turned them down due to being successful with this one. Later I got invited for a medical and completed that. This was in March. I have been emailing this so called guidant group for months and they keep telling me lies etc. Can't believe what they have done. Very unethical. Several months down the line and I've just given up.

Hope no one else has to go through this waste of a space company.

Thanks!
Great way to get into jcb on site office the staff are friendly and helpful jcb is a good place to work as a welder its nearly £12 an hour for easy welding in good conditions unskilled people can earn £10 40 an hour well over the livng wage
Pros
Good modern conditions earn good money
Cons
When you start your told this is the best company in the world to work for and your interests are paramount and to all ways ask for help if you don’t understand anything everything seems okay until you get left in the deep end with no help. And when you do ask for help you don’t get no help no one talks to you and the people that do work there don’t have anything good to say about the company.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, repetitive work, management has a stuck up attitude they always look for a excuse just to get rid of you, no contract no job security
love helping customers, friendly, very hardworking and enjoy working in a team. Learned new policies and regulations. Management are very professional and helpful.
As a relatively new member of the Guidant Group team, I've been made to feel welcome, valued and involved from day one. They have also been very accommodating and fair with regard to giving me the flexibility and work/life balance I require, being a working mum.

It’s great to work for a company that clearly sees the importance of making their employees feel appreciated and I think this ethos definitely produces dedicated and hardworking teams in return.

I’m definitely proud to be part of #TeamGuidant!
Pros
Flexible working, career progression schemes, great atmosphere
Guidance Group has one thing in mind and that is to make money. In my professional life I have never come across such a unprofessional, unethical company. Most of the reviews must be coming from their own employees, if you see a job advertised or with any relation to Guidsnt, please run away. Salaries are very poor, so you are likely to find something better elsewhere.
Pros
Very little or nothing
Cons
Unethical, unprofessional, dishonest
Overall, my experience of Guidant has been very good. There is a positive atmosphere in the workplace and the Senior management team are open and friendly.

Guidant is progressive with regard to the personal development of staff members - for example, using the open-blend method rather than annual reviews. There are also other career development initiatives in place.
Guidant has a pro-active approach to development and flexible working. They truly listen to their employees and there is a great support network not only from the senior leadership team but throughout the whole business.