Guidant Global Employee Reviews

Dreadful do not work for this Agency
Jobseeker (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire14 November 2019
Only heard about this agency when I Applied through another and found out that the job was originally put out to Gudant Global by a company looking for candidates.
A waste of time and money. You will be lied to at every step of your experience with them and any agency associated with them.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Good money but tiring, no social life
Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  Derbyshire (Toyota)13 April 2019
Money is good but tiring especially on nights
Don’t expect permanent job unless 6/7 years on agency.
Ended up being off with stress and anxiety and all they wanted was you back ASAP no matter what.
Injured shoulder whilst working there, had one week on ‘light duties’ then expected to go back on exact same job that caused the injury.
Pros
Only pro is decent money
Cons
Tiring, stressful, no social life, just a number
Not to bad
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Cheadle, Staffordshire27 January 2019
Worked for guidant at jcb Cheadle from Feb 17 to Nov
Felt sad to get laid off weeks before Xmas after how hard I'd worked considering there own employed staff stand around most the day, not bothering go back there has other agency staff told me they been there 5yrs plus still no permanent contract, it's OK if your happy to go from Nov till end Feb with no work unfortunately I can't afford to do that. The place wouldn't run without the agency staff jcb need fk treat them better
Pros
Good work environment decent pay
Cons
Laid off before Christmas
very repetitive
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Cheadle15 January 2019
The people who you work with are okay but the management want you to work 12-14 hours a day and if you don't like the job the managers or the agency don't want to help put you on another job or relocate you and you are expected to do a lot of work for little pay
Pros
people who you work with
Toyota
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Burnaston, Derbyshire18 August 2018
I was put in a role that I struggled from as soon as i was supposed to have been trained up and ready to go.

There were people who started with me and were half my age and they were offered FLT driving opportunities and were trained up. I on the otherhand ended up building doors and had to put one through every 90 seconds. Totally unrealistic for someone who has only been trained up for a month. If you stop for a drink you automatically fall behind. I ended up leaving as i could not cope with the workload anymore.

As far as Bluearrow/Guidant. I only got one wageslip during my time and thats because i asked for it. I asked for others but didnt get them so you dont even know if you have been paid correctly. The wages seem to be good but they sure do get there monies worth out of you.
Pros
Cant think of any.
Cons
Compulsary O/T, Workrate, No wageslips
unbelievable
Unemployed and looking for work (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom15 August 2018
My experience with this company has been utter shambles. I can't believe the way they have treated me and lied to my continuously.
I applied for the Production Operative role which is based at Toyota. I went and done my online test at Toyota and passed. Later, I got invited for a day at work test. I completed that and got told I would hear back in a week if I had passed the criteria. I got a call saying that I had failed. A couple days later I got a phone call saying there was a "system error" and that I had actually passed. Bare in mind I was applying for other jobs at the time and got offered 2 other jobs but turned them down due to being successful with this one. Later I got invited for a medical and completed that. This was in March. I have been emailing this so called guidant group for months and they keep telling me lies etc. Can't believe what they have done. Very unethical. Several months down the line and I've just given up.

Hope no one else has to go through this waste of a space company.

Thanks!
Best agency i have worked for
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Jcb6 April 2018
Great way to get into jcb on site office the staff are friendly and helpful jcb is a good place to work as a welder its nearly £12 an hour for easy welding in good conditions unskilled people can earn £10 40 an hour well over the livng wage
Pros
Good modern conditions earn good money
Cons
Blue arrow or as they call them selfs guidant now are poor from bottom to the top management is poor
Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire27 March 2018
When you start your told this is the best company in the world to work for and your interests are paramount and to all ways ask for help if you don’t understand anything everything seems okay until you get left in the deep end with no help. And when you do ask for help you don’t get no help no one talks to you and the people that do work there don’t have anything good to say about the company.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, repetitive work, management has a stuck up attitude they always look for a excuse just to get rid of you, no contract no job security
Productive and Good time keeper
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne4 September 2017
love helping customers, friendly, very hardworking and enjoy working in a team. Learned new policies and regulations. Management are very professional and helpful.
Proud to be part of #TeamGuidant
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Capability Green, Luton4 May 2017
As a relatively new member of the Guidant Group team, I've been made to feel welcome, valued and involved from day one. They have also been very accommodating and fair with regard to giving me the flexibility and work/life balance I require, being a working mum.

It’s great to work for a company that clearly sees the importance of making their employees feel appreciated and I think this ethos definitely produces dedicated and hardworking teams in return.
I’m definitely proud to be part of #TeamGuidant!
Pros
Flexible working, career progression schemes, great atmosphere
Not a great experience
Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London28 April 2017
Guidance Group has one thing in mind and that is to make money. In my professional life I have never come across such a unprofessional, unethical company. Most of the reviews must be coming from their own employees, if you see a job advertised or with any relation to Guidsnt, please run away. Salaries are very poor, so you are likely to find something better elsewhere.
Pros
Very little or nothing
Cons
Unethical, unprofessional, dishonest
Progressive organisation with strong teamwork ethic
Executive (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London12 April 2017
Overall, my experience of Guidant has been very good. There is a positive atmosphere in the workplace and the Senior management team are open and friendly.

Guidant is progressive with regard to the personal development of staff members - for example, using the open-blend method rather than annual reviews. There are also other career development initiatives in place.
Great Culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London12 April 2017
Guidant has a pro-active approach to development and flexible working. They truly listen to their employees and there is a great support network not only from the senior leadership team but throughout the whole business.