GroupM

GroupM Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Love my team, they are ambitious and hard-working. Sadly, sometimes you just outgrow your role and it's time to move on. I've received incredible mentorship and support from my managers and senior employees.
Lots of opportunities to learn, new skills, technologies and develop yourself. Being part of a global team operating in a highly matrix organisation provides you with the opportunity to collaborate in a multi-cultural environment.
There are many opportunities for learning and development, either training courses, in-house university, management program or externally funded courses.
A great place to work with friendly people and a very good culture. They management are fair minded and open to ideas and the atmosphere is conducive to loyalty
Its many companies so no two people will be working in the same company. Which means making general comments very difficult. Finding out how things work, is very hard, its a huge company and it feels like it.
Collaborative environment. Was a hub of activity. Was good experience to be part of a large company. Right in the heart of London, it was helpful to strike the work/life balance.
My day to day include dealing with issues raised by clients affectign their software and I investigate these issues through the use of log files and other use of troubleshooting techniques
I learned a lot in a busy, corporate, Helpdesk environment and enjoyed every minute of it. The team I worked in were always helpful and willing to teach when they had spare time. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was getting the hands on experience and getting a feel of the helpdesk environment, with occasional irate users being the hardest part.
Excellent Company
Pity had to move to Ealing :-(

Worked at GroupM Holborn for nearly 7 Years
fun place to work, very nice location, easy to get to via tube or bus
Pros
location