Greys Specialist Recruitment

Greys Specialist Recruitment Employee Reviews

We’re an exceptionally experienced hard-working team of occupational health recruitment specialists. We understand the wellbeing arena, we know our candidates and we have the insight to understand what our clients need to fulfill their occupational health and wellbeing goals.
Work hard to make sure candidates find roles that are the right choice for them and that clients are supported throughout the hiring process. Great work culture, supportive management and training.
Working with Greys they work hard to make sure Clients are given well selected and vetted Candidates for their roles.Candidates are made to feel comfortable and ready for interviews and placement start dates. They are quick to action and will work hard to find you suitable candidates when you advertise your job with them.
Pros
Advertising, Communication, Team Work
I work within a great team of people who always work hard for their colleagues and clients. Service is at the forefront of their work and always looking at innovative ways to improve the way they work.
Pros
Commission, training, progression, fun environment, nights out.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Greys Specialist Recruitment?