Gregor Heating, Electrical & Renewable Energy Ltd

Gregor Heating, Electrical & Renewable Energy Ltd Employee Reviews

The most hard-working staff I have ever had the pleasure to work with. During the pandemic attitudes off all staff have remained positive, despite the additional pressure and the ever-changing working environment. Management keep a close eye on the day to day workings of the company and are always open to give their thoughts and advise to any problem.
Real team spirit with lots of opportunities, it is fast paced but very enjoyable. Lots of the team are long standing members, which gives me a strong sense of job security etc
Pros
local
Good, they treat staff fairly, except for leaving servicing to be done in emergency call-out time which I dont agree with. Staff are friendly but sometimes dont give you enough time to travel between jobs. A nice company though.
Professional company friendly but demanding as well depending on work load overall I enjoyed working there. Although sometimes allocated work seemed excessive on occasion
Pros
Overtime callout payments
Cons
Poor sick pay
The place is understaffed and everyone is always stressed. Management do not care for their staff. Individuals are upset daily. The worst place I have worked and I left after 3 months.
Pros
No pros
Cons