Greggs Employee Review

Greggs review
Senior Team Member (shift leader) (Current Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire4 December 2017
Good place to work, good job security, kind staff and the work isn't too difficult. Hours suited reasonably well to family life, good company benefits.

Other Greggs Employee Reviews

Decent Job for some money.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wales23 April 2018
Good Job if you can work at a very fast Pace, A lot to do and remember... not the best training and sometimes made to feel not good enough. Hated the shifts, I applied for a 16 hour job with opportunitys to do over time, I needed set shifts due to personal things... I explained this in the interview, and my manger told me yes, and that she would let me know in advance if anything changed, this was incorrect information, Every day I would go in the shifts would change and Some times they would change daily making me either later or early for my shift, also I was given all the over time even though I had asked to be informed if there was any going so I could choose. Pay is decent and you discount and free tea or coffee on tour breaks. Overall a decent job for some money and if you don't mind working all the time and haven't got any responsibilities.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
No Set Shifts
Honestly Terrible
Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands16 April 2018
I've been involved in a robbery with no support from the company. I have had multiple problems and have taken it higher for nothing to be done. I have felt victimised and bullied and nobody in the company takes it seriously. The only positive is profit share

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greggs. Our community is ready to answer.