Greggs Employee Review

Greggs review
Senior Team Member (shift leader) (Current Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire4 December 2017
Good place to work, good job security, kind staff and the work isn't too difficult. Hours suited reasonably well to family life, good company benefits.

Other Greggs Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear20 July 2018
A fast paced job that always has new situation to solve, there are lots of different jobs involved on this work place, making sandwiches, baking pasties and cookies plus pizza’s, serving customers and cleaning.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Early mornings
Busy
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Winchester10 July 2018
It is not too busy first thing in the morning, but obviously that depends on the store. It used to get very busy at about 10 and then again for the lunchtime rush which would often last several hours. Over the Christmas period there was often a non-stop rush and pressure for you to try and serve the customers as quickly as possible. I would not recommend this job who is trying to do it alongside something else (e.g. University) as they would not allow me to lessen my hours (still within my contracted amount). While there were negatives, there were also positives. The pay is good, you also get holiday pay and decent staff discount (up to 50%).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greggs. Our community is ready to answer.