Greggs Employee Review

Good hours and friendly staff
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kendal, Cumbria7 February 2018
Due to my skin condition I could not continue working here as I was unable to use my treatment as often as needed. Hours were good and salary was decent.

Other Greggs Employee Reviews

Management let them down
Part-time Team member (Former Employee) –  Chineham17 August 2018
Working here was very stressful. Managers were supposed to help with daily cleaning tasks and maintaining stock levels but out of the three shops I worked at, only one manager actually did this.

Since I worked Sundays and we only had two staff members in I often felt as though I ran the shop alone as the managers sat in their offices appearing to do very little.
Pros
discount, good pay
Cons
stressful, poor management
Worst job I’ve ever had
Team member (Former Employee) –  Glasgow17 August 2018
Most of the staff were nice but the manager and assistant manager were just bullies, put you under pressure to speed up when your serving and giving you dirty looks when you asked a question, seemed to enjoy making you feel like an idiot. The shifts were all over the place, found it hard to plan things for my days off, had to put up with some extremely rude customers as well, all being said it was one of the worst places I’ve worked in and I’m so glad I managed to find another job and get out, about 7 people have left over the last few months so that just speaks volumes
Pros
Discount
Cons
Staff run ragged, unfriendly and unapproachable management, rude customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greggs. Our community is ready to answer.