Greggs Employee Review

good place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Cumbria5 March 2018
only been with greggs for 14 weeks so far I am enjoying working for greggs,apart for the early mornings but on the plus side the days do go very quick,because the shops are so busy from when the doors open until the doors are closed,as I said the hardest part is the early mornings,this is very hard when you are not a morning person,also trying to remember all the meal deals greggs offer can be mind blowing and very robot like, hopfully I don't come across as a robot but some days I feel like I am repeating myself to the same people .
Pros
fresh made food weekly pay
Cons
early mornings no set days of so can't plan ahead

Other Greggs Employee Reviews

Good environment and company
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth17 September 2018
I had great experience whilst working for Greggs, always easy contact with the manager in terms of figuring out salary, days off or personal problems. Never had a bad experience with the workplace.
Horrible place to work.
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Letchworth15 September 2018
Worst place to work. During the interview it was made out to be a fun rewarding job, however once you join the ‘team’ you realise it’s far from the truth. They expect too much from one person and expect you to learn everything within a few days. I didn’t like the way that management spoke to me, I believe it was quite rude. Before I accepted the job I made arrangements with the manager that I would get a lift in with them due to when train times start. After starting I get told that if I want a lift I’ll have to go in even earlier with them and not get paid for however much earlier I was in for. Worst mistake accepting the job and by far the worst place I’ve ever worked.
Pros
Discount Card
Cons
Management, Hours, Everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greggs. Our community is ready to answer.