Greggs Employee Review

good place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Cumbria5 March 2018
only been with greggs for 14 weeks so far I am enjoying working for greggs,apart for the early mornings but on the plus side the days do go very quick,because the shops are so busy from when the doors open until the doors are closed,as I said the hardest part is the early mornings,this is very hard when you are not a morning person,also trying to remember all the meal deals greggs offer can be mind blowing and very robot like, hopfully I don't come across as a robot but some days I feel like I am repeating myself to the same people .
Pros
fresh made food weekly pay
Cons
early mornings no set days of so can't plan ahead

Other Greggs Employee Reviews

great workplace
Till operator - baker - sandwich maker (Former Employee) –  Llandudno17 June 2018
Great place to work. supportive management team. Opportunities to progress. Reasonable hours. The company has good reputation so often customers would arrive and leave happy.
Vibrantly busy and ernest environment to work in.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 June 2018
A typical day at Greggs was never the same as the next. It was very demanding and challenging in the sense that I needed to learn how to multi-task. This was a real confidence builder as I learnt many new qualities and strengths I had not shown earlier.
The management team were good for the work they were involved in, I felt at ease and and assertive with the management team in a warm and approachable sense.
The culture was positive in that everyone worked hard and were joined up as a team.
Sometimes communication was a barrier to complete tasks to the best possible effect in terms of knowledge of personal skills and ability.
However I felt that I would not have been discouraged to step up and take on a management position, which I felt was enlightening and an achievement, as this is something I would not have considered doing before.
Pros
Free coffee, Staff discount
Cons
Salary did not match work undertaken.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greggs. Our community is ready to answer.