Greenhous

Greenhous Employee Reviews

A really good bunch of people, like a family really. If you give extra they will happily return the favor. Always out to help each other when we can. Happy to come to work each day. I would recommend anyone wanting to get their hands dirty in the motor industry to give Greenhous a go. They cover many different aspects of the trade.
I really enjoyed my time with Greenhous. Overall the work culture was great and I was happy to go to work each day. I would recommend this as a workplace to anyone wanting to get into this field
Overall a brilliant place to work. Everyone is friendly and very supportive of staff making you feel valued. The workplace culture is very welcoming and feels like a family. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside a great team and ensuring we all support each other. Greenhous is growing and always encourages employees by offering training and development.
Greenhous is a good company to work for, I feel really valued. I have a good work-life balance, a great working environment and everyone is really friendly.
  1. Employee reviews