To long and too many
Very tight and tough, labour is very very controlled
Very long, 12 hours was the average
Excessive, managers contracted to 48 but work all the hours god sends, much better jobs out there keep looking !
75+ hours a week
Long and late
I was contracted to 20 hours per week, although I worked more than that when requested to
If you exceed ten hours, you will have two hours erased from your salary.
Work less than ten and one hour erased. Shifts are long and lonely since they want to save on "losses" as staff are known. If you're in the kitchen be ready to cook, clean, stock, prep, and close down all on you own and don't dare complain!
Horrible was only ment to work 10 hours a week because i was 16 when i started however i was working 10 hour long shifts and roughly 20 hours a week
Not so good. Get given 1-2 hour breaks on 4-5 hours shift
- What is the interview process like at Greene King?22 people answered
- What is the Greene King Pub Company employee discount?20 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Greene King?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Greene King?16 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Greeneking?15 people answered
- Does Greene King Pub Company require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check…14 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Greene King?14 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Greene King? What are the steps along the way?13 people answered
- What are greene king's views regarding employees with unnaturally dyed hair?13 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at GreeneKing Plc?11 people answered