Too many or not enough depends on your GM
10 hours a week
As a manager you will be working 60,70 Hrs per week to make up for the short fall dive they brought in team hours
They change their mind about what hours they want you to work. One time for me it was flexible, then it was 16!!!
Between 30 and 50
24 hours as I said alier couple with the favorable salary
Still standing at my previous time. 24hrs with some shifting
As a sales manager, I have to work 24hrs depending on the rate of my salary
Awful company. New team hours system is shocking.Just made to get GMs to work 80+ every week.
Worst company ever
Was told I'd be working 35hours a week when I was hired. Currently working 6 12 hour shifts a week at very high intensity. £20k in food sales a week between 4 cooks. Holiday and reduced hours refused by the gm. Notice subsequently handed in. Would not recommend!
- What is the interview process like at Greene King?22 people answered
- What is the Greene King Pub Company employee discount?20 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Greene King?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Greene King?16 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Greeneking?15 people answered
- Does Greene King Pub Company require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check…14 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Greene King?14 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Greene King? What are the steps along the way?13 people answered
- What are greene king's views regarding employees with unnaturally dyed hair?13 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at GreeneKing Plc?11 people answered