It’s a zero hours contract in another guise I am a manager and change people’s hours every week when told by my BDM even though I put 3 weeks Rotas up
The 'flexible hours' they provide include making sure you don't have anything planned on your day off as you will be called into work.
There rotas set little concern as to your personal circumstances and external commitments
Not flexible at all
No, they change things like the wind changes when they want and don’t care, there excuse is to meet the business needs
The hours are fairly flexible however weekends are fixed for everyone.
- How are the working hours at Greene King?26 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Greene King?22 people answered
- What is the Greene King Pub Company employee discount?20 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Greene King?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Greene King?16 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Greeneking?15 people answered
- Does Greene King Pub Company require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check…14 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Greene King?14 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Greene King? What are the steps along the way?13 people answered
- What are greene king's views regarding employees with unnaturally dyed hair?13 people answered