Flat 8 hour day. Sometime times work less other times a bit more, so balances out
All contracts are permanent or fixed term and contracted hours are usually fulltime averaging 40 hours per week.
Generally you will work an 8 hour or 10 hour shift on Days.
10 or 12 hour shift on Nights.
I'm working afternoon shift 1:30-9:30pm the time isn't bad
Is ok for the other people, not for me
I was working night shift from 3pm to 10.30pm
8 hours a day plus your boat back home
Okay but sometimes you have to stay longer with no warning and you get in trouble for leaving.
Between 8 - 12 hour shifts but 0 hour contract so hardly no work
- What is the interview process like at GREENCORE?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at GREENCORE?8 people answered
- Is pay weekly or monthly if monthly what date6 people answered
- What is the GREENCORE employee discount?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at GREENCORE? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at GREENCORE?4 people answered
- Does greencore pay overtime?4 people answered
- Does GREENCORE require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does GREENCOR…4 people answered
- What would you suggest GREENCORE management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What kind of drug test is done at greencore3 people answered