Great Western Railway Employee Reviews in London

Great Western Railway
Operational Apprentice (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 October 2017
I loved my time at GWR I would have to speak to customers and watch what is going in around you doing six roles in the company the management was always supportive the workplace culture is always good the hardest part of the job was probably the starts in the morning and the most enjoyable was just having that satisfaction of a good day done and you'd have another following.
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Early Starts
An excellent Company
Multi Skilled Technician (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London27 July 2017
Overall, the best Company I have ever worked for. All the benefits of a large Company with excellent welfare facilities and caring management at all levels.
Very strong on teamwork and safety and a feeling of belonging to a well organised Company.
Hardest part of the job is the physical work in very hot conditions at times.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is working as part of a good team of technicians.
Pros
Excellent range of benefits
very good
train (Current Employee) –  London22 April 2016
very good company to work for views are always listend to good chance for progression benifits up there with the best ive seen