Graham

Graham Employee Reviews for Laborer

Great company to work for great opportunities
My overall experience with graham construction was great and I enjoyed working there , however getting paid off 6 weeks before Christmas wasn't nice although they did pay almost a months salary to see me through I would have rather been able to work through Christmas would definitely go back given the chance.
Great company
Enjoyed working for this company learned a lot good managers. Managers always gave good advice. And helped if you had a problem. I became site forman while working on this site. I had 7 laboureres working under me and I also made sure contractors did as expected and in time.
fun busy hard work
from this job I learnt that punctuality is a key important part of work and I've really took this on board also I learnt a lot a things about the trade and learnt to understand things that I didn't think I would be able too
good team on site
there a good firm to work for the wages are great the hours are kinda long, but the team they had on salford campus was excellent we all got on great
Pros
good wage
Cons
productive
I enjoyed working with graham construction as i learned alot of new skills in the building industry. This job gave me an insight of what its like to work on building sites and i really enjoyed it.
relaxed workplace
there were a lot of friendly people within this comapny it was a fun place to work
productive and friendly workplace
I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company as everyone was friendly, it was local and easy to get there. The salary and benefits were great and I was always kept busy.
Again the job was not secure as it was only for one month.
Pros
friendly and welcoming workplace
Cons
unsecured job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Graham?