Grafton Recruitment

Grafton Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom35 reviews
Good
Good, really enjoyed working here with good people in a good environment! Would advise this to anyone who wants jobs and advice. It is very and friendly and would recommend
Great Place to Work
They have a friendly and welcoming working environment. Great company to work for who look after their staff. they are very open minded and helpful with any queries
The best agency
They are one of the best and reliable agencies you could work for in Enniskillen northern Ireland. They are friendly and also have offices all over UK and Europe.
Stay away
The staff in the Derry office don’t have a clue! Never paid on time and emails and calls never answered. Work for them 2 years ago and all the staff have changed never had this problem before. All the other temporary workers I work with have the same problem paid late or not paid for another week and they don’t seem to care.
Bonus
Bonus structure has changed which it makes it extremely difficult to achieve. Good training. My line manager was great. Very busy environment. No two days are the same
Good placement
Excellent recruitment specialist. Very quick to find a role, paid on time, no issues at all. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is seeking employment in Belfast.
honest
Honest company, Helpful to solve issues. APPROACHABLE
Best Agency around!
Fantastic service from start to finish and so grateful for the role they have placed me in!

I will always recommend them to friends and family! Not something I can say about many businesses!
Pros
Best consultants
basic role
I was responsible for dealing with the public, welcoming them to the Leisure centre and taking bookings for football/ badminton etc.

I did this job while I was a student and I learnt new skills during this time
Pros
I learnt new skills
Cons
shift work
Very helpful in finding a job
Very helpful, friendly staff who helped me find work very quickly
Highly recommend signing up with this company if you are currently searching for work
Stay away
Grafton recruitment staff are some of the Nastiest people I've meet. I Raised health and safety issues with them about my assignment. They told me they were investigating the issues I raised but they did not they just give me a run around then fired me. In November past a man died in Limavady doing the exact job I was doing and had raised the issues about. Grafton have no respect for human life. They just get money for nothing and if you raise issues they will fire you and get someone else in your place. That's why they exist easy in easy out for employers. As I say stay away
Pros
Not one pro
Cons
Fired for raising health and safety issues.
How are the grafton staff in jobs?
Even before my assignment started I had problems, being told that an one of the recruitment consultants would get back to me but never did I had to chase after her for days , the management in the place I work had the same issue. Never acknowledge emails and never return calls. Then over Christmas they messed up the pay, firstly by not paying me my holdidays then by paying them into the wrong bank account when I was told the day before face to face the arrears would definitely be paid into my new account. All this with me having sent numerous emails about updated bank details , asked for them to be acknowledged but never were. All in all very poor service from the staff I have dealt with.
Pros
The place I work at are a great bunch
Cons
Staff at grafton lack basic communication skills and manners
Good place and expierence
Join catering team before. Was quite ok at start. Then slowly did blocked me on fb team about catering job. Didnt go back without any reason. I got bully by 1 of girl in Grafton and didn't let me to stay on. I didn't do anything wrong. I go to work in every shift. Can Grafton fire her instead of me? Can make friends yes and sometime free food but not very good company so stay away.
Pros
Free food sometime
Cons
Catering in xmax is busy
Good agency to work for
I enjoyed working for Grafton. They were a very good company to work for. They helped me get my first job when I moved over to Belfast.
Hardest part of job was remembering to send my time sheet to them as other wise I wouldn't have been paid, also having to work a week before getting a salary!!
Pros
Good agency
Workplace forgot about customers
It was good that they would find you jobs, but they often forgot about you.
I learned how to cater to customers and developed a sense of independence when working for Grafton.
Pros
finds jobs for you
Cons
poor management
great agency to work for
Enjoyed option of agency work and being able to try position of Customer Service Officer before committing to it. Undertaking and dealing with a wide range of requests and financial transactions, clarifying and understanding customers needs.
Pros
good at providing location requested.
Cons
perhaps like anywhere rate of pay could be a bit more.
cgherf
I had this work on the weekends but I could not do it anymore so I had to use the recruitment business to help me through this period. With using this recruitment business I was able to work the hours that suited me instead of working hours that suited the business.
A Variety of new skills learnt
Most of the time I worked on my own initiative looking after the office duties and any unplanned events.

The office duties included inputting accounts data onto Sage software and filing of receipts into appropriate folders. Databases of potential contracts also had to be searched and maintained on a spreadsheet for further management perusal.

The unplanned events came from either visitors to the office, either clients or employees and telephone the calls. Client or employees usually required an update on an ongoing contract or needed me to forward information to management who were not immediately available. Many telephone calls were also from creditors who wanted an update on their monthly payments.

The hardest part of the job is when clients or employees were requesting assistance at the same time the management telephoned to resolve an urgent issue such as fuel payment identification of one of their employees. It was not that it was hard but time-consuming for one person when other issues needed to resolved at the same time.

I enjoyed working on my own initiative, meeting new people and learning new accounting skills.
Pros
working on my own initiative
Cons
lack of upport
Professional place of work
General admin duties
Learning how to use the Sage operating system

Work place and culture was very good

The most enjoyable part was the great team I worked within.
Cons
good
Always have plenty of various work for those who are willing to work. management and office staff have a welcoming attitude and help however they can.
Productive and fun workplace
I really enjoy working for Grafton Recruitment and the duties include cash handling, bar staff, kitchen porter, warehouse operative, catering and hospitality.
Pros
Skill building