Grace May People

Grace May People Employee Reviews

I loved my time at Grace May. The first few weeks were a steep learning curve and I was mentored on an individual level until I was able to work under my own steam. The work is fulfilling, enjoyable and incredibly rewarding, and the working environment is relaxed and productive. The company really gives out positive vibes. It is a collaborative and open office. You can get as much out as you are willing to put in, but unlike other recruitment agencies you don't feel pressure to hit specific targets. In my experience this leads to a happier workforce who are then more successful. That isn't to say you aren't push to do your best and to strive for your goals. I learnt skills from Grace May which have benefited my career massively and wouldn't hesitate to continue working for them if i moved back to the UK.
I joined Grace May in 2019 as a Recruitment Coordinator. Since then I have been offered on-the-job training and the opportunity to progress within the company. Every day is varied and challenging, and I get the chance to meet many people from all walks of life. It is very satisfying helping to make other people happy by placing them in their dream jobs! Working with Sasha (who is the Director at Grace May) has been a great privilege, he is very knowledgeable about recruitment, and offers a very comprehensive training package within a positive working environment that encourages growth and progression. As a working mum, the company has been very understanding. I am able to work during school hours with some flexibility and I have the ability to work from home if required, which is a great benefit. Grace May is not like other recruitment agencies I've worked for, as the company strives to really understand their clients and candidates on a deeper level, which makes the recruitment experience more enjoyable for us, the clients and the candidates. Overall, I am learning a great deal about all aspects of the recruitment process. I would thoroughly recommend working here as it's been a fantastic experience!
Pros
Excellent Training, Positive Working Environment, Flexible working
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Grace May People?
  1. Employee reviews