Google
Coronavirus update

Google Employee Reviews

United Kingdom112 reviews
A good freelance job
Great place to freelance. I'd happily work there again another time. Fun video to make. Cool free canteen. You guys have any more jobs going? If so give me a shout!
Overall this was a good place to work - the work was challenging and the hours sometimes long.

Dealing with a wide range of people was a really enjoyable part of working there.
Google is the Best Platform ever for advertising and publishing
I have been working online ( computer operator ) for more than 10 years, and I never tired. Google gives us chance to make extra money. I have taken many benefits from google. I am used to working on blogging, Keyword planner, analytics and AdWords every day.
Great role.
My role was a field position, working around Europe and the UK. Technically I was employed through an agency and contracted to Google. When Google decided to pull the plug on the agency due to their poor results, it meant that we were all made redundant, hence the low score I have given for 'Job Security'.

The job itself was brilliant and one I would have loved to have continued doing. Google treated us very well to be fair, it was a shame to have ended prematurely.
Pros
Daily food allowance.
Cons
Lacking job security as it was agemcy contracted work.
good
selling google products, hitting targets, approaching customers, dealing with complaints and questions. Reporting sales and finding solutions for customers.
Great
Collaborative and fun. Lots of great mentors. Generous food, great facilities. Self driven, autonomous culture. Innovative environment that is infectious.
Great
Worked for these guys during the Chrome book campaign. Great team building and excellent support. This was through an agency. I would recommend to anyone.
Fantastic place, great people, amazing culture.
5 star! Fantastic experience through and through, worked remotely living in Manchester but also in the offices in San Fran as well as London. Great boss, great people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Google?
Good workplace
Have a good work and personal life balance.can opt for several fitness and health trainer lead options. Always there is a constructive challenge to thrive,collaborate and communicate.
Good
All goes good from work to real life,is a balance,staff welfare are taken care.
Is a challenge and to fight fire everyday to make sure All things are good.
Google is a Great Company to work for
An amazing company to work for, however it is a massive company and making a big difference is getting harder and harder. The company is doing everything they can to make sure you have what you need to succeed. But as with any big company, and a company like Google where they count revenue in Billion and not million its all a bit surrealistic.
Amazing talent and opportunity
At Google Creative Lab we sought innovative solutions to some of today's biggest challenges whilst reminding the world what they love about the Google brand. We would create our own briefs, or respond to briefs from internal Google teams - either way we would work with the world's best writers, designers, developers and film makers and product specialists to create award wining experiences.
Productive and exciting place to work.
Excellent Place to work, everyday is a new challenge. Very friendly and unique environment to be in. I have gained so much product knowledge working for google.
Cool place to work
The investment in people is huge - they really do care about you. Attending multiple large scale conferences, world class sales training days and having access to modern equipment really made the job special.
Great Company to work for
I am very pleased with Google as an employer. I would recommend them to anyone. They created a fun atmosphere, which is very important to maintain a relaxed work environment, which makes work easier.
Pros
Great products to promote
Cons
non
great people & the best work environment
Google is a wonderful place to work. The people you work with are among the best you'll ever meet, the work is diverse, and you're able to take calculated risks in your day-to-day job.
Good company to work for
Good friendly company, loads of company benefits. Money not the best. Very relaxed working environment, dressed down appeal. Not many long hours with easy access to all sights
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Money not the best
Buen ambiente de trabajo, varias regalias
Aunque fue una experiencia muy positiva poder trabajar en Google UK, los contratos eran todos temporales
Good
Organic digital marketing: influencer marketing, SEO etc.
PPC & platform based digital marketing: Amazon, Ocado optimisation; various PPC channels

Assist in the creation and execution of larger online marketing campaigns

Engage in discussions with designers, suppliers and advisors

Help with general & admin tasks typical to startups

Some offline marketing tasks such as attending trade shows and assisting with in-store marketing campaigns
good
ok i like d it it was very nice and I thought it was good and it was good and everything was nice and they looked after me well and I thought it was a go
Good
An enthusiastic Office Manager who thrives on building relationships whilst being creative, flexible and adaptable in a face paced demanding environment. Has 2+ years of experience spanning talent/model management and public relations industries. A firm believer in providing a positive can do attitude. Looking for a role to further develop my career