Play YouTube video button
Gold Care Homes
Gold Care Homes Employee Review

Awful place to work

27 September 2019
Not the best company to work for!! The days are very stressful, long and hard work with little reward or Job satisfaction. The home has a very high turn over of staff mostly due to the immense pressure the management team put them under
21 November 2019
Thank you for your vital feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was negative. Your comment is extremely concerning to us. We expect that you have raised a complaint with your line manager however, if you are not satisfied and want to discuss your complaint further you are more than welcome to contact melissa@goldcarehomes.com.
4 September 2019
Here you will find wonderful and very gentle people. The employees are very friendly and the manager is a special person.Soon we will finish decorating the entire care home and I can assure you that it is a wonderful and peaceful place!
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
14 August 2019
I worked here for a short period of time & it has to be the most poorly run home I have ever set foot in,management & senior team throw there weight around & expect staff to do the impossible in a short amount of time,the residents don’t get the care & interaction they need with staff,the staff keep leaving due to being spoken to like idiots.i pray the place gets investigated.It needs new management ASAP
13 May 2020
Same location
This company is a shambles. The non-carers in the business are a joke.
There is no leadership, no progression and no job satisfaction here. Due to mis-management, honest carers are unable to perform the role we are paid to do.

Lack of staff and overworking is the norm here. The senior management including some of the Directors are bullies and are only concerned about filling the beds. Communicating with the Support Office is impossible, especially when rude people who refuse to help you keep directing you back to the home administrator.

If you are interested in a career in care - working here will change your opinion of this honest profession. Stay away and learn your trade elsewhere.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gold Care Homes. Our community is ready to answer.