Play YouTube video button

Senior Care Assistant6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews
Featured review
Gold Care Homes selected this as a representative review
Not sure why people are complaining about work place but I think it's ongoing issue within all the companies. The queensway house is the great place to work. If you naturally caring person then you will love the job.
Management is approachable, staff are very hard working and generally very good people.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
21 November 2019
Not the best company to work for!! The days are very stressful, long and hard work with little reward or Job satisfaction. The home has a very high turn over of staff mostly due to the immense pressure the management team put them under
21 November 2019
Thank you for your vital feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was negative. Your comment is extremely concerning to us. We expect that you have raised a complaint with your line manager however, if you are not satisfied and want to discuss your complaint further you are more than welcome to contact melissa@goldcarehomes.com.
Here you will find wonderful and very gentle people. The employees are very friendly and the manager is a special person.Soon we will finish decorating the entire care home and I can assure you that it is a wonderful and peaceful place!
21 November 2019
I worked here for a short period of time & it has to be the most poorly run home I have ever set foot in,management & senior team throw there weight around & expect staff to do the impossible in a short amount of time,the residents don’t get the care & interaction they need with staff,the staff keep leaving due to being spoken to like idiots.i pray the place gets investigated.It needs new management ASAP
21 November 2019
It's rewarding to know that I make a difference to the Care of our Residents. The staff I work with are great and of course the residents, I enjoy my job and its a fun environment. I have and am learning so much from all the staff and management.
Pros
Employee Benefits, Perkbox-I enjoy my free monthly coffee from Cafe Nero
21 November 2019
residents would not get the needed care as always short of staff, relying on agency staff which btw not very well trained and lazy most of the times. management is brilliant at finding faults, have own rules and lacks communication.
Pros
Cons
too many to be listed
21 November 2019
New management put paid to my long working career here. I moved to another home and would never go back, even though it is right on my doorstep.