Play YouTube video button

Receptionist2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Featured review
Gold Care Homes selected this as a representative review
Not sure why people are complaining about work place but I think it's ongoing issue within all the companies. The queensway house is the great place to work. If you naturally caring person then you will love the job.
Management is approachable, staff are very hard working and generally very good people.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
21 November 2019
I've learned a lot of useful skills regarding care and dementia, which are useful to me.
This is all very relevant to current times and lifestyles.

Home manager, Deputy, Administrator, Clinical lead and Regional manager are all approachable.

Colleagues, Nurses and Activities are supportive
Pros
Job specification
Cons
Loss
21 November 2019
I would rather not talk about my time at Goldcare Homes. Suffice to say it is not a nice place to work
Pros
Cons
Everything about Goldcare from start to finish
21 November 2019
Thank you for your vital feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was negative. Your comment is extremely concerning to us. We expect that you have raised a complaint with your line manager however, if you are not satisfied and want to discuss your complaint further you are more than welcome to contact melissa@goldcarehomes.com.