Play YouTube video button

Home Manager4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Featured review
Gold Care Homes selected this as a representative review
Not sure why people are complaining about work place but I think it's ongoing issue within all the companies. The queensway house is the great place to work. If you naturally caring person then you will love the job.
Management is approachable, staff are very hard working and generally very good people.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
21 November 2019
Gold Care Homes has achieved outstanding in 2 of the homes over the years I have been employed by them. and with the staff team in each of the homes, they will have more.
I work in a lovely home with wonderful residents, a caring staff team and have great support from my Regional Manager, Quality Assurance team and the support team based in Uxbridge.

GCH have a recommend a friend/family scheme, this is used through our home, showing a family caring environment which is beneficial to the home and residents.

I have been supported with training and development from when I was transferred/tuped in my previous roles to management. A truly wonderful team of people to work with and I am very proud to be working with a company that provides Outstanding care. I would recommend to anyone to try one of our homes if you are interested in working in the care sector.
21 November 2019
I worked here for 9 years and in that time went through 8 different area managers who had no idea! Two brothers one of which was ok but led like a puppet from the other! Your face fits or it doesn’t! I had a good team but sadly the hierarchy couldn’t see it!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Lack of support
21 November 2019
Thank you for your vital feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was negative. Your comment is extremely concerning to us. We expect that you have raised a complaint with your line manager however, if you are not satisfied and want to discuss your complaint further you are more than welcome to contact melissa@goldcarehomes.com.
Gold Care has achieved many wonderful things over the years I have been employed by them. It feels more like family than work colleagues. I work in a fabulously decorated home in Peterborough that has been inspired by people who live with Dementia. The environment I work in is something like I've never seen before and have really pushed the boundaries of what living in care is all about.

Gold Care has enabled me to open new doors from when I first started as care assistant all the way to management. A wonderful team of people to work with and very proud to be working in a company with OUTSTANDING care. Any person who may have doubts about working in care please visit us at the Tudors in Peterborough who is hugely part of the Gold Care family.
Pros
Great team work and support from every department
Cons
Can be difficult on the team when someone passes away we care for
21 November 2019
Spent several days at the directors request talking and advising them on how to imptove their dementia homes after serious concerns by funders.Invited me to an ad hoc interview which was very unorofessional.Didnt get the job!,
Applied again one year after and was interviewrd by an independent panel and was offeref the job as the best csndidate by far.Accepted .Returned from holiday to find the directors had vetoed the descision.They are known for being arrogant and want staff to be yes people.High staff turnover in all GCH at all levels for a reason.Avoid.
Pros
Situated in lovely surroundings
Cons
Senior management unprofessional and make their own rules . totally money and profit orientated.