Play YouTube video button

Healthcare Assistant5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews
Featured review
Gold Care Homes selected this as a representative review
Not sure why people are complaining about work place but I think it's ongoing issue within all the companies. The queensway house is the great place to work. If you naturally caring person then you will love the job.
Management is approachable, staff are very hard working and generally very good people.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
21 November 2019
I worked at St Stephens care home Worcester back in 2019. I was only with the company for a short period but unfortunately had to leave due to persistent back problems. Such a wonderful care home that is run in a professional and a person centred approach. I worked as a senior Hca and from day one I was excepted by all the team. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
Nice work team who help each other out.
Cons
Days can be tiring.
Hrs all over the place.
The staff are friendly and never any problems with getting a smile.

Food is put a side by staff for staff which is nice, specifically if your working a long day.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your vital feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was negative. Your comment is extremely concerning to us. We expect that you have raised a complaint with your line manager however, if you are not satisfied and want to discuss your complaint further you are more than welcome to contact melissa@goldcarehomes.com.
cleaning
looking after them

when i started here i thought it was a nice place but then i felt as if you couldnt even have a conversation with the people as the workers woudnt allow it

i didnt like the way they came across when the boss want around
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
the staff
21 November 2019
Great place to work, have learnt a lot since joining and the company benefit scheme is amazing. I have a great team of colleagues and manager is always there to support me when needed. Gold Care also offer Perkbox to all employees which is amazing, it really helps save money each month with certain things and have even insured my phone for free!
21 November 2019
It was a nice place to work.Very nice residents,and friendly staff. The management is not so good and needs improvement. Training courses provided monthly.
Pros
nice residents
Cons
lack of staff