Play YouTube video button

Caregiver8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews
Featured review
Gold Care Homes selected this as a representative review
Not sure why people are complaining about work place but I think it's ongoing issue within all the companies. The queensway house is the great place to work. If you naturally caring person then you will love the job.
Management is approachable, staff are very hard working and generally very good people.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
21 November 2019
This company is a shambles. The non-carers in the business are a joke.
There is no leadership, no progression and no job satisfaction here. Due to mis-management, honest carers are unable to perform the role we are paid to do.

Lack of staff and overworking is the norm here. The senior management including some of the Directors are bullies and are only concerned about filling the beds. Communicating with the Support Office is impossible, especially when rude people who refuse to help you keep directing you back to the home administrator.

If you are interested in a career in care - working here will change your opinion of this honest profession. Stay away and learn your trade elsewhere.
You are able to make an impact and advance in your career.
It's changed a lot since I began dramatically.

If you're committed to providing excellent care you will be noticed for your work.
21 November 2019
Was here for 1 day & that was enough ! Team leader had a face like a slapped bum. Wasn’t shown around the home didn’t know where the fire exits where
Cons
21 November 2019
Thank you for your vital feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was negative. Your comment is extremely concerning to us. We expect that you have raised a complaint with your line manager however, if you are not satisfied and want to discuss your complaint further you are more than welcome to contact melissa@goldcarehomes.com.
Such a lovely place iv never known a work place who has the most loveliest staff so friendly, and I couldn’t of asked for a better management team!!they are So supportive always there to help when needed, there door is always open for support. Iv worked in some homes in the past and the management where never hands on! I Can’t say that about this place as everyone is very much hands on supporting each other! I Would recommend this place to anyone👍👍
Pros
Happy, safe environment
Cons
No cons
21 November 2019
I love working in care due to the close bonds you build with residents, it truly is a really rewarding career. my team are all lovely and we work well together. It is very busy at times but it would be boring if it was quiet and nothing happeneing every day. I feel really supported in everything that I do
Pros
perkbox for discounts while i shop
21 November 2019
never had a problem while working within GCH, really lovely people on my team. they are keen to keep you in the company and move you up if you are interested. Perkbox for discounts and also you get money if you refer someone to work and they get hired. teams rewarded for efforts, things don't go unnoticed.
21 November 2019
i work with some great people, really rewarding industry. management heading in the right direction support from head office whenever I call up they are happy to help all the time
21 November 2019
Not sure why there's so many negative reviews. My experience with GCH has been nothing but positive. I'd be happy to recommend them to anyone without hesitance.