Play YouTube video button

Care Worker2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Featured review
Gold Care Homes selected this as a representative review
Not sure why people are complaining about work place but I think it's ongoing issue within all the companies. The queensway house is the great place to work. If you naturally caring person then you will love the job.
Management is approachable, staff are very hard working and generally very good people.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
21 November 2019
Would highly recommend working for gold care homes (worked at Autumn Vale, Welwyn Garden City).

The company main priority are it's residents and they will take steps in delivering the best service through their employees.

The home has a lovley balance of employees working for them, from the direct staff you work with to the management team who are approachable. There is also a friendly atmosphere between staff members which has a positive impact to the residents.
21 November 2019
As a carer you find it hard at some points in this job.There might be some good aspects wich can help you to develop a good relationship with people and understanding them and theyr needs.Co-workers are lovely apart from moaning about things that could be done by anyone but yet again..Moaning is better than doing nothing for them.As my pursuit of experience in St Kathrines house,i can say that i enjoyed working there for almost 2 years.Never got any management problmes or any conflicts...Very serious and keen to lear at the workplace.As for the management..I keep my self silent..Big company should know how to manage theyr home without us workers saying a word..(CUZ IT DOSEN'T matter).Thank you very much..and looking forward to work with youre company !.GOD BLESS
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
21 November 2019
Thank you for your vital feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was negative. Your comment is extremely concerning to us. We expect that you have raised a complaint with your line manager however, if you are not satisfied and want to discuss your complaint further you are more than welcome to contact melissa@goldcarehomes.com.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gold Care Homes?