Play YouTube video button
Gold Care Homes
Gold Care Homes Employee Review

Great place

7 November 2019
Not sure why people are complaining about work place but I think it's ongoing issue within all the companies. The queensway house is the great place to work. If you naturally caring person then you will love the job.
Management is approachable, staff are very hard working and generally very good people.
21 November 2019
Thank you for your kind and most valuable feedback. We’re pleased that you have had a positive experience at Gold Care Homes. Please feel free to leave constructive comments to help us improve our business.
27 February 2020
Same role
Night Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Graveley, Hertfordshire
I worked at the company as a care assistant on nights for a month and a half. I didn't receive support and over all the manager had a bad attitude. Staff are under paid and under valued. Management focus on negatives and overall as a company the staff are not equally paid. I sadly had no choice but to quit.
19 November 2019
Same role
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Kent House
Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values. The people who work here are the atmosphere they create is nothing like anywhere else I have ever worked.

Beyond the people who work here, the purpose that the company aspires to goes beyond money/profit. We don't get everything right, but there is a dedication to the purpose and an integrity to how we go about it.

On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most value. I have never lacked for resources and have usually been backed when wanting to do things the right way.
13 May 2020
Same location
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) - Hemel
This company is a shambles. The non-carers in the business are a joke.
There is no leadership, no progression and no job satisfaction here. Due to mis-management, honest carers are unable to perform the role we are paid to do.

Lack of staff and overworking is the norm here. The senior management including some of the Directors are bullies and are only concerned about filling the beds. Communicating with the Support Office is impossible, especially when rude people who refuse to help you keep directing you back to the home administrator.

If you are interested in a career in care - working here will change your opinion of this honest profession. Stay away and learn your trade elsewhere.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gold Care Homes. Our community is ready to answer.