Like many other organizations, our process is streamlined.
You will either get a telephone call or email from us inviting you for an interview. Pre-interview, you may receive an email from us reminding you to attend.
Usually, there will be an interview panel of 2 hiring managers. In rare cases, for roles such as finance, you may be given a test during your interview.
Post interview, if there isn't a second interview, you will be notified if you were successful or not.
21 November 2019
They have no interview process at all.
Unprofessional, irrelevant questions to the job. Poorly spoken English by interviewers and often seemed aggressive.
They would ask you what type of work you have done in the past.
Panel interview which is held by the director and area manager
Friendly manager and regional manager made me feel at ease and that gave me a lot of confidence during the interview.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- How does someone get hired at Gold Care Homes? What are the steps along the way?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What should you wear to an interview at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What advice would you give the CEO of Gold Care Homes about how to improve it?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Gold Care Homes each day?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- How are the working hours at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- Is the pay weekly or monthly?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What is the Gold Care Homes employee discount?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Gold Care Homes? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered