Arrive 15 minutes before the interview is scheduled. Dress appropriately. Make sure that you know sufficient information about our company. Ensure you have questions prepared for us to answer. Please remember, it's your chance to showcase to us why and how you could be a great fit in our organization.
21 November 2019
Find ut as much s you can about the company. Try to arrive no more than 10 minutes early. Always turn up smartly dressed.
Prepare yourself not to go! Don't waste your time!!
No preparation required, just need to have the right face or you'll be turned down!
Often interviewers are inexperienced and ask irrelevant questions to the job.
I will spend time to learn about the Ethos of Gold Care Homes, and also get more information the care home passion for good quality food.
According to me it was ok. I was able to answer all the questions well, because of my honesty and experience.
Always get your self organized for the interview.
You need to have a huge knowledge of the CQC 5 key points
Not worth the stress
As u would any other..
Read about it loom at reviews..
Re search about it
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What is the interview process like at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- How does someone get hired at Gold Care Homes? What are the steps along the way?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What should you wear to an interview at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What advice would you give the CEO of Gold Care Homes about how to improve it?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Gold Care Homes each day?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- How are the working hours at Gold Care Homes?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- Is the pay weekly or monthly?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What is the Gold Care Homes employee discount?Answered by Gold Care Homes
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Gold Care Homes? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered