Gloucestershire College Employee Review

View all Gloucestershire College reviews

Only a temporary role but felt very welcomed and enjoyed my time there.
Enrolment Staff and Exam Invigilator (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham8 February 2014
I worked at Gloucestershire College as a temporary worker during my summer breaks from University. My job involved talking to both current and potential students face to face about various courses on offer. I was responsible for enroling students on to new courses and taking payment via both cash and card. I was always made to feel very welcome at the college upon my return and it was a very friendly working environment.
Pros
Friendly working environment.
Cons
The pay wasn't very good however I can only comment on my position which was a temporary role.

Other Gloucestershire College Employee Reviews

relaxed at times very busy at others
Supervisor/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire18 November 2019
Every day is different dealing with young people, you have respect them and create a relationship and accept them for who they are.
To blend in the background slowly interacting, then respect grows.

Management, you need to have good interaction for the relationship to run well.

Culture, what you put in you get out, create a good one, and get a good one back, and vice versa.

Hardest part, when we are short staffed.

Most enjoyable, left to do what you can to make your staff happy in their work and keep them well informed, appreciated and always open to any problems they may have.
happy work place
professional development coach (Former Employee) –  gloucester27 October 2019
a great place overall. I worked as a professional development coach and found colleagues and the department in general to be a great bunch.

Work was interesting and varied

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gloucestershire College. Our community is ready to answer.

Gloucestershire College Reviews by Location