Globe Locums Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast paced and effective.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  107 Fleet Street EC4A 2AB27 April 2017
I love the idea that I am working for a company that is in sales. I love the fact you have to work harder to get more rewards, so the only person who can really help your career, is yourself.
Best agency!
Locum Radiographer (Current Employee) –  Midlands24 March 2016
I'm currently working for Globe Locums in a locum assignment in the midlands. I recently changed over agencies after being referred to them by a friend. I could not be happier with my move! After having a rough first locum assignment via another agency I had started to think perhaps locuming wasn't for me, but then Globe stepped in! Great team! Will be using them for the rest of my locum career I'm sure!! Thanks guys, from a loyal Radiographer. BH x
Pros
Staff, Pay, Support
Cons
None!!!
First Class Agency
Director and Owner (Current Employee) –  London19 March 2016
Globe is a lot of fun to work at. We take our jobs seriously and pride ourselves on helping our candidates and clients achieve their goals. We work hard and have a great, tight knit team that looks after each other as well. It's a seriously great place to work.
Pros
Fun office to work in
Efficient and cooperative managenment who tailor the job to the individual.
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  London, U.K.8 June 2015
Scanning up to 20 patients per day. I learned surveillance of vascular grafts. Management are tremendous. Co-workers are really helpful. The hardest part of the job is maintaining schedule when patients are late. The most enjoyable part of the job is when patients express gratitude for the service performed.

Want to know more about Globe Locums?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Globe Locums. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8