Globant Employee Reviews for User Experience Designer

A great learning experience
User Experience Designer (Former Employee) –  Pune15 May 2016
I got hired at Globant a month before I completed my graduation. Fresh out of college, I was given the opportunity to work on some complex projects under the guidance of highly qualified creative professionals. Which I consider was the best thing to happen to me.
Pros
My seniors and I are still very good friends
Cons
Fun Workplace, good projects, excelent vision.
Software Designer (Current Employee) –  Bogota2 October 2014
In Globant I have the freedom to choice some day for work from home, they provides wednesday and fridays fruit cups, and the office is wonderful they have Music room with guitar, bass, battery and other instruments.
A learned a lot leading projects, managment, be face to the client and make a good relationship.
Every team includes an intership along differents countries, so this acts as a good movement to learn something different every single day.
The hardest could be that you always want give more about your work, so there is a lot o activities that you can execute accross the work and accross the project.
Every project that I worked for, I could enjoy from the start to the end. Today I can say that Im working in a great company. a lot of benefies, good enviroment, good people, funny stuffs.
Its a cool place but without good salaries
UX-UI Designer (Current Employee) –  Buenos Aires, B19 July 2013
I have fun and learnt a lot, but with the pass of the months sometimes you stuck in a junior project. Also salary is very bad.

The people is GREAT! mostly team members. The offices are clean and fun with tv, metegol, ping pong, etc

The hardest part of the work is to deal with level of burocracy, no more than that..

The most enjoyable part, ping pong and croisant on friday :)
Pros
offices, fun and clean
Cons
very bad salaries