Global Security Stewarding Limited Employee Reviews

Steward/Security (Current Employee) –  Sheffield2 February 2019
Good people to work
Always having the help with everything
Great staff
Great opportunities and equal training
Always helping others when needed
Great shifts
Pros
Can pick and choose when to work
fun workplace
Security (Current Employee) –  Rotherham29 October 2018
a day a work can be very eventful, but it can also get a bit villont as the fans can be drinking. i have learned to speak to costumers polity and not in a angry way. i think the management are very organised and good to work with. i think the hardest part of the job is to get drunk people out of the place. i enjoy going to loads of different event and finding new places out.
Pros
good company
Cons
unorganised
Like Family
Event Safety Steward (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire4 September 2018
Since working for Global the company has been like family. I have great friends there, the management are awesome and always have your back and there is plenty of work if you are looking for it.
beware what you say and do
Event Steward (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire5 June 2018
I was dismissed from this company when it was alleged I was seen running over a duel carriageway in my uniform (I inquired where and when this was supposed to have happened, Showsec refused to answer that) I was accused of showing up for duties whilst having alcohol on my breath (I am tee total) this among other accusations by so called colleagues
Don't get me wrong, work with the right team the jobs brilliant, you can make good friends with colleagues, but as my heading says, beware what you say or do on duty or in the group, do not trust anyone due to brown noses that runs to the managers telling them what your saying or doing
I don't think that there is a hard part of the job, as long as you do the job by the book you will do really well, as for the most enjoyable part of the job, working at major pop, rock and classical music events, sporting events and other events, you will really love working as a steward
Pros
going to major events in England
Cons
working with brown noses, having shifts cancelled at the last minute, certain supervisors thinking they are above the law and having their heads up their backsides
An enjoyable and dedicated workplace and team.
Steward (Current Employee) –  Sheffield11 May 2018
Global Security Stewarding Ltd is an enjoyable workplace allowing for it's employers to gain important job skills whilst having a great experience working in a lively work place environment.
A very clicky workplace with lots of clicks
Egress, Ticket Inspection, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Various5 September 2017
i worked breifly for Global

they are a very clicky company if your face fits kind of place

no welfare checks on any staff at all
transport is provided but only if they remeber to fetch you back
Excellent company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh10 July 2017
Worked for the company for years and will continue to do so. Treated fairly and always looked after well. Pay always on time and correct. With great opportunities to progress.
Pros
Working at some fantastic events
committed and professional management
sia security steward (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire7 April 2017
Global security is a professional organisation that is committed to improving standards in event management and stewarding. it invest in training and developing its employees and it takes equal opportunities very seriously.
Pros
equality of opportunity for progression
Great place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Various15 March 2017
Global are a great company to work for, the staff and management always do thier best for you. Wages paid promptly. They have some great events.I would certainly recommend the company. I wouldnt hesitate going back and only left for a job nearer home.
Pros
Variety of events.
Cons
The travel can be fairly long sometimes.
Sometimes long hours in bad weather
Steward/Security (Current Employee) –  Various13 December 2016
Can end up doing long night shifts in old and wet weather or standing outdoors in thunder storms. Everyone is friendly and you always get paid correctly.
Pros
decide when i want to work
Cons
Not enough hours available
workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sheffield8 September 2016
The company is fantastic. the best company i have ever worked for and the boss's are brilliant with staff. you get treated great. there is a family feel about the place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Security Stewarding Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Global Security Stewarding Limited Reviews by Location