GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews for Training Coordinator

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,544 reviews
Excellent place to work
Recruitment Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Brentford5 October 2017
One of the most pleasant companies that I have worked for. The Head Office rewarded to staff for their hard work and the team worked well together. Only left to find a permanent role closer to home.
Good company to work for
Design Production Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenford, Greater London, Beckenham Kent3 July 2017
Good company to work for and survived 1 takeover and a merger for nearly 20 years before being made redundant in 2006.

Fairly good career advancement and was proud to have been part of the organisation especially in its early days at Wellcome R&D,

Good team of people
Pros
Share save, pension, profit share
Cons
Issues with some management style at Glaxo Wellcome
This is a duplicate
S&L Improvement Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  London25 November 2015
This is a duplicate request but the web site won't let me proceed until I have written something
I enjoyed working here
The hours can be long and work demanding but it is very fulfilling
Productive, inspiring workplace
Artwork Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  London, ENG21 September 2013
Productive, inspiring workplace. Great experince and people to work with... Great iconic brands.
Pros
Great offices to work in
Cons
great company, i will be lucky to find employment with a company like GSK in the future
production co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  dartford22 January 2013
GSK is a fantastic company to work for, good pay, benifts and a real sence of team within the deparments i was lucky enough to work with,
i entered GSK as a production operative but soon found that they had great internal training, and soon was a production cordinator, at the time i left the company { redundancies} i had the oppertunity to move to the site in Ware Hertfordshire, but family ties forced me to move back to the norh eat, and ever since then i have been trying to re join Gsk as my time with them was fantastic and they offer reward for hard work and have great values even though they are a giant company, a rare company in this day.
Pros
eveything, the best job ive had
Cons
not many positions available