Glanbia

Glanbia Pay & benefits reviews

I liked working at Glanbia Nutrition Performance. I learned quite new stuff and i am still learning because they always have training plans going on. They offer good salary. Its just night shifts puts me off.
Pros
Free fruit, Good salary
Cons
Night shifts, no job security
I started work at Glanbia in 2013 and this time the job was nice a bit hard But good money plus a lot of overtime . Everthing change in 2015 when new management came , job and Atmosphere start to be not nice.
Pros
We get paid for break time
Cons
They inforce us to stay back
typical. day. at work . good. workplace .and good. people .around. the. job .is. clouse. me house. so is. good to travel.-)
Glanbia is mostly agency, no job is secure here. the job all in all isn't to bad, however this role is not for me. After new management have came in it has made the place a lot more stressful and I would like to leave for a more secure job were I know I will be getting payed regularly.
very god place to work hard long hours with good payment, didnt suit my life style at the time, lots of traveling also didnt help
Pros
no benefits
Cons
No job security, long hours, basic pay. Co workers aren't the friendliest although some are okay. Training is a joke, had no training for the area I was working on for months. Then when training was finally sorted, it was filling paperwork and sheets out rather than actually doing them myself.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
bad training, long hours, basic pay, no job security
co workers are very friendly shift pattern flexible work load average management friendly
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Growing Company, expanding rapidly in an expanding market
Pros
Frendly, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Long hours with requirement to cover callouts one in four weekends