Giraffe World Kitchen
Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Review

Friendly restaurant

30 May 2020
The managers are so supportive and amazing to work with, they chuck you in the deep end but also assist you if you need it. Our customers are also amazing and so friendly
17 February 2020
Waitress (Former Employee) - Birmingham Grand Central
Stay away from this company. I've never in my life experienced such a horrible company to work for, never got any training and then when you would mess up the management would bully you. They don't care. The management are bullies, one particular guy Supervisor was the biggest bully I've ever met in my life. I had money stolen from the staff room, they never did anything AT ALL and laughed it off. Shouting at you, swearing, and the management did nothing. The day I left this company was the best day, away from these bullies and didn't feel no stress from constantly being targeted .
8 November 2019
Waiter (Former Employee) - Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex
It wasa fun experience, and was a nice way to make some quick money
I was living at my parents house at the time so it was more then enough to support life away from work
1 July 2019
Waiter (Former Employee) - Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex
It is a boring place to work in, honestly no fun in there at all and the management team is terrible. Food is ok, but everything else is horrible, never wanted to come into work, always made me moody.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Boring